Our full range of professional service includes:
- Assisting clients with the feasibility process of a project. This will include site meetings prior to purchase of property.
- Concept sketch designs which include computer 3D images and perspectives.
- Preparation of the relevant drawings and documentation for council submission, and obtaining permission from the local authority.
- Preparation of working drawings required for the tender process and for construction.
- Shop fitting drawings for commercial projects.
- Preparation of contract documentation and assisting the client with the tender process.
- Architectural supervision during the building process.
- Interior design in terms of architectural features.
DH Architecture can be employed for Full Professional Services – from inception of the project to completion. Alternatively we can be employed for partial professional services, for example only up to council approval.